Tiantian Kullander, a former Morgan Stanley trader who co-founded digital-asset trading platform Amber Group, has died. He was only 30yrs old.Kullander “passed away unexpectedly in his sleep” on Nov. 23, Amber said in a statement on its website on Fridayhttps://t.co/YmyiWnb9vo— Dani Davidson (@InspectorStocks) November 25, 2022
- Today Update : OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING: Our officers were involved in a shooting at 6:10 p.m. this evening on the 1000 block of Hudson Road. The person shot was transported to Regions Hospital. No officers were injured. Watch here for information about a media availability later tonight.
- Today Update : "HAVE SOME ANTHRAX YOU BASTARDS!" Georgia Man Sentenced To Prison For Threatening To Kill President Biden
- Today Update : BIG NEWS: KOAT breaks news NMSU basketball player Mike Peake's gun used in Nov. 19 UNM campus shooting was with an Aggies assistant. … After shooting, police say video shows Peake putting the gun in trunk of car w/ teammates Issa Muhammad, Marcelus Avery and Anthony Roy .
- Today Update : Breaking News: Kirstie Alley, the Emmy Award-winning actress best known for her role as Rebecca in “Cheers,” has died of cancer. She was 71.
- Today Update : BREAKING: Cardinals announcer Dan McLaughlin charged with DWI. Creve Couer Police say McLaughlin was booked into St. Louis County jail on charges of Persistent Offender of Driving While Intoxicated. @kmov